As an active GRETINA working group, the GSWG will maintain communication throughout the group by having periodic working group meetings, either in person, or as conference calls. Details of these meetings will be posted here as they are organized, and we will make every effort to make any talks, etc. presented as a part of these discussions available on this website.
None scheduled -- check back for updates!
Workshop on Future GRETINA Science CampaignsANL, Argonne, IL
March 1-2, 2013
This meeting focused on the future science campaigns of GRETINA, but the talks from the technical GRETINA section may be of interest within this working group, and are posted below. More details of the meeting, and additional material is available at the workshop website.
GRETINA Software Working Group MeetingNSCL, East Lansing, MI
September 21-22, 2012
- GRETINA data flow and formats - Chris Campbell, LBNL
- GRETINA/Aux gamma ray tracking software - Torben Lauritsen, ANL
- BGS data analysis, calibration and non-linearity correction - Heather Crawford, LBNL
- GrROOT: S800 and GRETINA offline analysis - Kathrin Wimmer, CMU
- GridFTP - Raj Kettimuthu, ANL
- GRETINA signal decomposition and cross-talk - David Radford, ORNL
- Basis construction for GRETINA - Mario Cromaz, LBNL
- Tracking background - I-Yang Lee, LBNL
- The GT tracker - Torben Lauritsen, ANL
- GRETINA GEANT simulations - Chris Campbell, LBNL
- G4Lifetime - Antoine Lemasson, NSCL
- DAQ implementation - Carl Lionberger, LBNL
- FPGA and VHDL developments for DGS and DSSD - John Anderson, ANL